Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3

Alyssa & Brynnli

Wyatt & Miranda

Miranda, Wyatt, Brynnli & Alyssa

Call me crazy, but I took 4 kids to opening night of High School Musical 3. Normally, I wouldn't do something like this, but when a theater has reserved seating, how can you go wrong. I am just glad that I bought the tickets when I did - so that I had somewhat of a seating selection. All the kids loved the movie, and I have to admit that it was quite entertaining for me too. Disney does not disappoint. I think we all agreed that our favorite part of the movie was the "Boys are Back" musical number with Troy and Chad in the junkyard.

1 Comment:

  1. Stephani said...
    Crazy! It sounds like a lot of fun! The pictures are great! We are glad that you started a blog - its a fun way to see what you guys are up too!

Post a Comment